Date created: 3 FEB 2020
Reports to: Head of Department
- At least 3 years Exp. In MS Dynamics CRM installation, configuration, Requirements Gathering, Business Analysis and Technical Development using C#, .NET
- At least 2 years Exp in MS Dynamics Customer Engagement (Online) configuration, Requirements Gathering, Business Analysis and Technical Development.
- Experience in Modern MS Dynamics CE experience is a huge plus.
- CRM Plugins / Workflows Assemblies Development
- Developing Custom approval engines, Custom Case Management Engines on top of CRM.
- Hands on experience in developing MS Flow, Logic Apps and Power Apps in the context of a Dynamics CRM project.
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines for deployment, testing and release management of Dynamics CRM solutions.
- Hands On experience in integrating D365 Online with but not limited to:
- D365 Online with on premise application via Azure offerings such as Azure Service Bus or equivalent
- D365 Online with SaaS and Cloud offerings such as Informatica, Azure Biztalk Services and Azure Cloud
- Security and SSO via MS AD, Azure AD and Azure AD FS
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Microsoft CRM Dynamics which covers versions ( CRM 2011 to CRM Dynamics 365)
- Experience in CRM architecture related to customizations/ organizational processes reporting
- Experience in CRM integrations & integration layers
- Experience in CRM best practices and technical limitations/constraints
- Experience in 3rd party products installed on top of CRM
- Experience in SSRS reporting using FetchXML
- Experience in Visual Studio coding standards
- Experience in CRM Security Roles
- Experience with CRM API, REST/ODATA and SOAP endpoints
- Experience in Azure integration
- Experience in SSIS
How To Apply
Apply at [email protected] mentioning 'CRM Developer' in the subject line.