Software Project Manager
Date created: 3 FEB 2020
Reports to: Head of Department
Digital Gravity is looking for a Software Project Manager for its Karachi office. The incumbent would be responsible for the following:
- Handle multiple software projects through entire life-cycle.
- Develop Scope of work and Project Plan.
- Monitor and enhance software development, troubleshooting and QA process.
- Create wire-frames and define user experience processes.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Conduct post project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Should be able to identify the unanticipated risks that may occur during project development risk, analysis the damage might cause these risks and take risk reduction plan to cope up with these risks.
- Computer Science Graduate with 2-3 years of relevant experience in digital agency/ software house.
- Proficiency in English is a must.
- Proficiency in project management software tools
- Knowledge of programming languages. Should also have a know-how of UX/UI frameworks.
- Confident, independent, should possess excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities.
How To Apply
Apply at [email protected] mentioning 'Project Software Manager' in the subject line.