Social Media Specialist
Date created: 17 oct 2020
Reports to: Head of Department
We require the services of Social Media Specialist
Bachelors in Media Science & Marketing
2-3 years of experience.
Agency experience is a must
- A very good design and aesthetic sense
- Content and copywriting
- Client management and coordination
- Strategic thinker
- Social media management
- Concept creation
- Creating design and campaign briefs
- Ad campaigns management
- Manage Social Media team members, including copywriters, graphic designers by overseeing their work and offering guidance or direction.
- Manage client’s and Line Managers expectations and targets
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
- Assist with the planning of marketing strategies to help drive traffic and engagement to the website.
- Analyze Social Media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Coordinate with other departments to develop Social Media timelines coinciding with new services, ad campaigns, or other brand messages.
- Audit and analyze social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns.
- Regularly monitor competitor social media sites and create competitor analysis reports.
- Work on Social Media performance reports on a monthly basis.
- Keep up to date with any Social Media trends. Keep track of Social Media influencers.
- Assist with general day-to-day administration tasks.
How To Apply
Apply at [email protected] mentioning 'Social Media Specialist' in the subject line.