Mid – Level SQA Engineer
Date created: 17 oct 2020
Reports to: Head of Department
We require the services of Mid – Level SQA Engineer
Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar field.
Minimum 2 years of working experience.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Detailed Oriented
Required Knowledge of Application functions, Bug fixing, Testing protocols
- Designing and installing software databases.
- Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas.
- Perform and document risk analysis
- Record test progress and results
- Code automated tests
- Create test plans
- Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness
- Discover bugs within the software
- Drive innovation and streamline overall testing processes
- Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing
- Identify any potential problems that users might encounter
- Perform manual and automated testing
- Research and analyze product features being tested
- Research new tools, technologies, and testing processes
- Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality
How To Apply
Apply at [email protected] mentioning 'Mid – Level SQA Engineer' in the subject line.